1st day: Depart from Sai Gon to Dong Xoai - Leaving for Saigon busy city for Cu Chi tunnels. We embark on a boat navigating around the intricate canals, a great way to get a unique perspective of life here. - We’ll spend few hours the Cu chi tunnels to discover and understand about Vietnam war history with an immense network of connecting underground tunnels stretching for over 200kms and the location of several military campaigns. - Visit rubber tree plantation. - Cassava plantation. - Over night in a cozy guesthouse at Dong Xoai, a border town.
2nd day: Depart from Dong Xoai to Dakmil. - Leaving Dong xoai for Dakmil town (The beginning point of the Ho Chi Minh trails.) - Visit Pagoda ( mahayana buddhism “ the Northern school” - Visit war monument - Cashew Nut plantatin - Cashew nut factory - Bamboo making village - Stop over at frontier area (Cambodia boder) - Try enjoying the tropical fruits - Where we’ll spend the night, a border town.
3rd day: Depart from Dakmil to Lak lake - Visit Dray Sap, Dray Nu falls - Jump to swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall. - Keep going to Lak lake: the natural lake in Central Highlands - Visit sand making - Trekking to the Elephant rock mountain - Visit of people farming and fishing - Visit to the Jun Minority Village. Acommodation is in a choice of traditional Rong house or modern bungalow right on the shore of Lak lake, so that you enjoy the breathtaking scenery and watch the ethnic minority fishermen checking their nets. Keep in touch with the minority people ( M’nong people) do trekking in and seeing another village or elephant riding is available through more picturesque landscape of natural Lak Lake in central highlands.( extra pay) - During the night, you can join in the local life-style of ‘Jun’ minority village: drinking, taking, music .. etc.
4th day: Depart from Lak lake to Da Lat
- We drive through the forest path without many traffic and tourists. Where you visit the most beautiful countryside sceneries and even join in the local people’s life-style. - Stop at worm farm and chopstick factory on your way. - Elephant waterfall ( big fall in the jungle) - Visit Linh An Pagoda with big Happy buddha - Visit silkworm factory - Rice wine making with local people - Mushroom farm - Visit the flower farm. - Tea plantation. - Coffee Plantation - Passion fruit farm - Crazy house - We’ll finish a great trip around 4pm to 5 pm at Dalat flower city.
Tour Cost includes:
* Isurance is being paid for you during the ride. * Motorbike + gas + roll fees. * Sightseeing fees * Boat trip * Tour guide * Water & Snacks * First-aid kit * Entrance fees & Sightseeing fees/tickets and accommodation.
Sit with rider
5% Discount available for: Students with valid student card, Red Cross Members and people who have a card to prove they are members of a local motorbike club.
We'll pick you up at any hotel and anywhere
What To Bring? We suggest for motorcycle touring with these items:
-CLOTHING: rain gloves, Wellington boots (rubber boots for rainy season from April to September), summer gloves, balaclava, t-shirts, socks & underwear, long sleeved shirts, turtleneck shirts, extra jeans, a light jacket, leather chaps, zip-lock bags, riding boots, bandanas, sunglasses and goggles.
- PERSONAL ITEMS: original Passport, basic toiletries, emergency cash, sunscreen and earplugs.
- EMERGENCY ITEMS: a first aid kit, emergency contact number, list medical conditions, list medications, a flashlight, chargers and a duct tape.
- MISCELLANEOUS : a small towel, a bath towel, trash bags, camera and cargo net...and probably some gifts for children.
Remember that while these are our most famous tours, we can of course customize any itinerary to suit your travels. Feel free to contact Vietnam Motorbike Tours to discuss your plans!