A great adventure. Riding together through Mekong Delta, cruising down the narrow cannals of the Co Chieng river in a wooden canoe, sucking on freshly cut sugar and visiting the beautiful little islands of Mekong. Discovety: local people with Kho-Me ethnic groups and vietnamese, stopping at the local restaurant to enjoy the real vietnamese meals: this is focus of our tour
Mekong Delta Discovery
A great adventure. Riding together through Mekong Delta, cruising down the narrow cannals of the Co Chieng river in a wooden canoe, sucking on freshly cut sugar and visiting the beautiful little islands of Mekong. Discovety: local people with Kho-Me ethnic groups and vietnamese, stopping at the local restaurant to enjoy the real vietnamese meals: this is focus of our tour.
Below you will find a general itinerary for the tour from:
Routes: Sai Gon – Ben tre – Can Tho – Chau Doc – Saigon 4 day trip.
1st day: Depart from Sai Gon to Ben tre.
-Leaving Saigon “busy city” for Cu Chi tunnels. Crossing the river to Cu Chi tunnels. This a great way to get a unique perspective of life here.
we’ll spend few hours the Cu chi tunnels to discover and understand about Vietnam war history with an immense network of conecting undergound tunnels stretching for over 200kms and the location of several military campaigns.
On our way to flatter lands. We then continue south to My Tho, the start of the Mekong deltas. This is an area of over 250 rivers and canals all part of the network water from the Mekong Delta. Crossing the river to Ben Tre , we stop to see local people make hats from coconut leaves, take a walk along the scenic countryside path and continue by boat to Con Phung islands. Where we’ll spend the night.
2nd day: Depart from Ben Tre to Can Tho City.
This morning we embark on boat navigating around the intricate small canals, a great way to get a unique perspective the daily life of local people.
The canals will take you to visit art villages, coconut candy processing plant, fruit farms and honey farm. Whilst getting a taste of them and enjoy tropical fruist and listen to traditional music.
- We enjoy the scenic countryside path with rice fields and continue riding to Can Tho, where we’ll spend the night.
3nd day: Depart from Can Tho to Chau Doc (2 days extension)
* Continue to Chau Doc and end of trip – Exit to Cambodia by boat or Phu Quoc islands.
* Head straight back to Saigon, and End of the trip.
- We endure an early moring wake up call to enjoy the busy floating market of Can Tho, the biggest market in the area. “how people do business from boat to boat”
- Land on the local people village to visit a small factory where they make rice noodle and rice paper
- Head to Chau Doc, on the way we will stop at Thot not to visit the crocodile farms.
- Stop at Long Xuyen to visit insence making village
- Visit Sam mountain and enjoy the sunset down, see rice paddy field, where we’ll spend night in Chau Doc
4th day: Come back to Sai Gon from Chau Doc
- Take a boat trip to visit the fish farms, floatting village
- Visit Cham minority people village where you see people weave Sarong by traditonal way.
- Stop at Sa Dec to visit brick factory
- Stop to visit the bonsai garden
- Get back to Sai Gon at 5p.m
Tour Cost includes:
* Isurance is being paid for you during the ride.
* Motorbike + gas + roll fees.
* Sightseeing fees
* Boat trip
* Tour guide
* Water & Snacks
* First-aid kit
* Entrance fees & Sightseeing fees/tickets and accommodation.
5% Discount available for: Students with valid student card, Red Cross Members and people who have a card to prove they are members of a local motorbike club.
We'll pick you up at any hotel and anywhere
What To Bring?
Remember that while these are our most famous tours, we can of course customize any itinerary to suit your travels. Feel free to contact Vietnam Easy Riders to discuss your plans!