Nha Trang - Central Highlands - Dalat (3days 2 nights)
1st day: Depart from Nha Trang to Buon Me Thuot
- Stop over at fishing village - Travel along the Phoenix pass (affected by Agent Orange) - Visit at Ede minority Village on the way - Visit rubber, cashew and black pepper plantations - Enjoy the best coffee in Vietnam at the Buon Ma Thuot city
2nd day: Depart from Buon Me Thuot to Lak lake - Take the Ho Chi Minh Trail to visit Dray Sap, Dray Nu falls - Have picnic lunch at Gia Long falls (BBQ chicken) - Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall - Trekking to the top of the Elephant rock mountain - Take photo of people farming and fishing - Visit the Jun Minority Village (M’Nong) - Check-in at the long-stilt-house for over-night stay
3rd day: Depart from Lak lake to Da Lat - Crossing Lak lake by boat or traveling on the back of elephant (extra pay) -Trekking through the jungle - Elephant waterfall - Visit the Dragon pagoda - Visit silkworm factory - Enjoy Vietnamese coffee in the local cafe - Watch the way of Vietnamese making rice wine - Visit the flower, tea & coffee plantations - Mushroom farm - Crazy house - Finish the trip in Da Lat around 4 pm to 5 pm Please note, these are some primary places, we will show you more interesting things on the way.
Tour Cost includes:
* Isurance is being paid for you during the ride. * Motorbike + gas + roll fees. * Sightseeing fees * Boat trip * Tour guide * Water & Snacks * First-aid kit * Entrance fees & Sightseeing fees/tickets and accommodation.
Sit with rider
5% Discount available for: Students with valid student card, Red Cross Members and people who have a card to prove they are members of a local motorbike club.
We'll pick you up at any hotel and anywhere
What To Bring? We suggest for motorcycle touring with these items:
-CLOTHING: rain gloves, Wellington boots (rubber boots for rainy season from April to September), summer gloves, balaclava, t-shirts, socks & underwear, long sleeved shirts, turtleneck shirts, extra jeans, a light jacket, leather chaps, zip-lock bags, riding boots, bandanas, sunglasses and goggles.
- PERSONAL ITEMS: original Passport, basic toiletries, emergency cash, sunscreen and earplugs.
- EMERGENCY ITEMS: a first aid kit, emergency contact number, list medical conditions, list medications, a flashlight, chargers and a duct tape.
- MISCELLANEOUS : a small towel, a bath towel, trash bags, camera and cargo net...and probably some gifts for children.
Remember that while these are our most famous tours, we can of course customize any itinerary to suit your travels. Feel free to contact Vietnam Easy Riders to discuss your plans!