Special Central Highland Discovery.
We drive through the forest path – without many traffic and tourists. Central Highland, you’ll visit the most beautiful sceneries of Highland, explore the various customs, culture of minority hill tribes and natural Truong Son Mountain Range – The vestige vietnamese war on Ho Chi Minh trail
The best way to see the REAL Viet Nam from history , cuture, custom …to nature , people and landscape .
Duration: 5 days and 4 nights
Routes: Mui Ne – Da Lat – Lak lake – Dak Mil – Dong Xoai – Sai Gon
1st day: Depart from Muine to Dalat
- Stop over at Fairy stream
- Enjoy the sanddunes ( red and white)
- Take the new Huong Son road to view the many sandunes along the way. We will travel along a very old and beautiful country road with many minority villages providing you with many beautiful momories as well as photo opportunities. You will enjoy dragon fruit at a dragon plantation. We will travel then 30km east along highway 28 to Dai Ninh hydro electric station. This is an off-the-main highway with spectacular views of moutainous areas, small farms, rivers, a panoramic view of one of the largest lakes in the region.
- Visit the Chicken minority village
- Paradise lake and meditation monastary pagoda
- Overnight stay in Dalat flower city.
2nd day: Depart from Dalat to Lak lake
- Crazy house
- Visit the Dragon pagoda
- Visit the flower farms
- Tea & coffee plantations
- Mushroom farm
- Enjoy Vietnamese coffee with “weasel café”
- Rice wine making
- Visit silkworm factory
- Elephant waterfall
- Trekking through the jungle
- Visit to the Jun Minority Village. Acommodation is in a choice of traditional Rong house or modern bungalow right on the shore of Lak lake, so that you enjoy the breathtaking scenery and watch the ethnic minority fishermen checking their nets. Keep in touch with the minority people ( M’nong people) do trekking in and seeing another village or elephant riding is available through more picturesque landscape of natural Lak Lake in central highlands.( extra pay)
During the night, you can join in the local life-style of ‘Jun’ minority village: drinkng, taking, music .. etc
3rd day: Depart from Lak lake to Dakmil
- We drive through the forest path without many traffic and tourists. Where you visit the most beautiful countryside sceneries and even join in the local people’s life-style.
Take photos of people farming and fishing
- Trekking to the top of the Elephant rock mountain
- Take the Ho Chi Minh Trail to visit Dray Sap, Dray Nu falls
- Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall
We make a short trek through the jungle followed by a swim and dip in a natural spa in Gialong falls.
- Overnight in a cozy guesthouse at Dakmil. A border town.
4th day: Depart from Dakmil to Dong Xoai
- Today we inmerse ourselves in the famous Ho Chi Minh Trail and it’s magnific scenery. Our stops today include visits:
- Pepper plantation.
Try enjoying the tropical fruits
- Bamboo making village
- Cashew nut factory
- Visit war monument.
Big Pagoda in Dong Xoai town
- Stop over at frontier area as close as to the possible to the Cambodian border on the real war remmants of the HCM trail.
- Over night at Dong Xoai area (The beginning point of the Ho Chi Minh trail from South to North)
5th day: Depart from Dong Xoai to Sai Gon
- On our way to flatter lands.
- Curry plantation.
Visit rubber tree plantation
- We visit the famous Cu Chi tunnels. We’ll spend few hours to discover an immense network of connecting underground tunnels stretching for over 200kms and the locaton of several military capaigns. These tunnels played a vital part in the war.
Continue riding to Saigon ( a busy city) and finish a great 5 day trip at 4p.m or 5 p.m.
Tour Cost includes:
* Isurance is being paid for you during the ride.
* Motorbike + gas + roll fees.
* Sightseeing fees
* Boat trip
* Tour guide
* Water & Snacks
* First-aid kit
* Entrance fees & Sightseeing fees/tickets and accommodation.
5% Discount available for: Students with valid student card, Red Cross Members and people who have a card to prove they are members of a local motorbike club.
We'll pick you up at any hotel and anywhere
What To Bring?
Remember that while these are our most famous tours, we can of course customize any itinerary to suit your travels. Feel free to contact Vietnam Easy Riders to discuss your plans!