Hoi An - Central Highlands - Mui Ne (7 days 6 nights)
1st day: Depart from Hoian to Kham Duc
- Visit Cham tower - Visit rice paper and brick making - See how people make incense - Visit Cao Dai temple - Come to visit pineapple plantation and enjoy a fresh pineapple there Following Ho Chi Minh trail to understand about Viet Nam war, by the way you'll enjoy a beautiful view and fresh air in this area - Stop over at the minority village to discover the local’s culture and customs - Enjoy water massage on the Ho Chi Minh trail - Exploring the local market of the mountain town - Arrive in Kham Duc around 4:30pm to 5:00pm
2nd day: Depart from Kham Duc to Kontum
Continue following the Ho Chi Minh Trail which spectacular view, then you'll see:
- Phoenix Airport - Stop over at the hot spring Dak Ha to enjoy Chicken egg in hot boiling water… - See Trieng Minority Village and try crossing the Tiny Suspension Bridge - Stop over at indochine three corner (three way border ) - Charlie hill (with popular song: Nguoi o lai Charlie) - Visit the Dakto battle field
3rd day: Depart from Kon Tum to Pleiku
- Visit Kon Ktu village and their traditional Rong house… - Visit wooden church - Visit orphanage - Visit Kon tum market - Enjoy the sunset at Sea Lake
4th day: Depart from Pleiku to Buon Me Thuot
- Experiense the daily life of Highlanders - Rice noodle making. - Views rubber plantations, cashew and black pepper gardens - Traveling on the old Ho Chi Minh trail -War monument
5th day: Depart from Buon Me Thuot to Lak lake
- Visit Dray Sap, Dray Nu falls - Jump to swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall (ohlala so great) - Have picnic lunch at Gia Long falls (BBQ chicken) - Keep going to Lak lake and enjoy something on the way like : - Trekking to the top of the Elephant rock mountain - Take photo of people farming and fishing - visit Bao Dai summer palace. - Visit to the Jun Minority Village (M’Nong) - Check-in at the long-stilt-house (homestay) for over-night
6th day: Depart from Lak lake to Dalat
- Crossing Lak lake by boat or traveling on the back of elephant (extra pay) - Trekking through the jungle - Elephant waterfall - Visit silkworm factory - Watch the way of Vietnamese making rice wine - Mushroom farm - Enjoy Vietnamese coffee in the local cafe - Visit the flower garden, tea & coffee plantations - Crazy house
7th day: Depart from Da Lat to Mui Ne
- Mushroom farm - Paradise lake and meditation monastery pagoda - Prenn waterfall - Visit the Chicken minority village - See hydro electric power station - Enjoy the view on the mountain way - Take a shortcut up through the winding mountain pass - Enjoy the sand dunes (red and white) - Stop over at Fairy stream
Tour Cost includes:
* Isurance is being paid for you during the ride. * Motorbike + gas + roll fees. * Sightseeing fees * Boat trip * Tour guide * Water & Snacks * First-aid kit * Entrance fees & Sightseeing fees/tickets and accommodation.
Sit with rider
5% Discount available for: Students with valid student card, Red Cross Members and people who have a card to prove they are members of a local motorbike club.
We'll pick you up at any hotel and anywhere
What To Bring? We suggest for motorcycle touring with these items:
-CLOTHING: rain gloves, Wellington boots (rubber boots for rainy season from April to September), summer gloves, balaclava, t-shirts, socks & underwear, long sleeved shirts, turtleneck shirts, extra jeans, a light jacket, leather chaps, zip-lock bags, riding boots, bandanas, sunglasses and goggles.
- PERSONAL ITEMS: original Passport, basic toiletries, emergency cash, sunscreen and earplugs.
- EMERGENCY ITEMS: a first aid kit, emergency contact number, list medical conditions, list medications, a flashlight, chargers and a duct tape.
- MISCELLANEOUS : a small towel, a bath towel, trash bags, camera and cargo net...and probably some gifts for children.
Remember that while these are our most famous tours, we can of course customize any itinerary to suit your travels. Feel free to contact Hoian Easyriders to discuss your plans!