Dalat - Central Highlands - Mui Ne (4 days 3 nights)
1st day: Depart from Dalat to Lak Lake "the natural Lake"
- Crazy house - Visit the Dragon pagoda - Visit the flower farms - Tea & coffee plantations - Mushroom farm - Enjoy Vietnamese coffee with “weasel café” - Rice wine making - Visit silkworm factory - Elephant waterfall - Trekking through the jungle - Visit to the Jun Minority Village. Acommodation is in a choice of traditional Rong house or modern bungalow right on the shore of Lak lake, so that you enjoy the breathtaking scenery and watch the ethnic minority fishermen checking their nets. Keep in touch with the minority people ( M’nong people) do trekking in and seeing another village or elephant riding is available through more picturesque landscape of natural Lak Lake in central highlands.( extra pay) During the night, you can join in the local life-style of ‘Jun’ minority village: drinkng, taking, music .. etc
2nd day: Depart from Lak lake to Dakmil
- We drive through the forest path without many traffic and tourists. Where you visit the most beautiful countryside sceneries and even join in the local people’s life-style. Take photos of people farming and fishing - Trekking to the top of the Elephant rock mountain - Take the Ho Chi Minh Trail to visit Dray Sap, Dray Nu falls - Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall We make a short trek through the jungle followed by a swim and dip in a natural spa in Gialong falls. - Overnight in a cozy guesthouse at Dakmil. A border town.
3rd day: Depart from Dakmil Di Linh town
Today we immerse oursels in famous Ho Chi Minh trail and its magnificent scenery. Our stops today include visits to rubber free plantation, pepper farms, coffee farms and curry farms. We will get as close as possible to the Cambodian border on the real war remmants of the HCM trail. Overnight in cozy guesthouse in Di linh town “ bottom of Central highlands”
4th day: Depart from Di Linh town to Mui Ne
Taking the new Huong Son road to view the many sand dunes along the way, we will travel along a very old and beautiful country road with many minority villages providing you with many vivid and beautiful memories as well as photoopportunties. You will enjoy fresh dragon fruit at a dragon plantation. - See hydro electric power station - Enjoy the sand dunes (red and white) - Stop over at Fairy stream. Visit the muine fishing village. The End a trip around 4pm in Muine Beach.
Tour Cost includes:
* Isurance is being paid for you during the ride. * Motorbike + gas + roll fees. * Sightseeing fees * Boat trip * Tour guide * Water & Snacks * First-aid kit * Entrance fees & Sightseeing fees/tickets and accommodation.
Sit with rider
5% Discount available for: Students with valid student card, Red Cross Members and people who have a card to prove they are members of a local motorbike club.
We'll pick you up at any hotel and anywhere
What To Bring? We suggest for motorcycle touring with these items:
-CLOTHING: rain gloves, Wellington boots (rubber boots for rainy season from April to September), summer gloves, balaclava, t-shirts, socks & underwear, long sleeved shirts, turtleneck shirts, extra jeans, a light jacket, leather chaps, zip-lock bags, riding boots, bandanas, sunglasses and goggles.
- PERSONAL ITEMS: original Passport, basic toiletries, emergency cash, sunscreen and earplugs.
- EMERGENCY ITEMS: a first aid kit, emergency contact number, list medical conditions, list medications, a flashlight, chargers and a duct tape.
- MISCELLANEOUS : a small towel, a bath towel, trash bags, camera and cargo net...and probably some gifts for children.
Remember that while these are our most famous tours, we can of course customize any itinerary to suit your travels. Feel free to contact Dalat Easy Riders to discuss your plans!